Post-Baccalaureate Programs for Initial Licensure  

Lateral Entry

For individuals who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant content area and intend to be or are employed as lateral entry teachers while completing coursework for licensure.

Licensure Only

For individuals who already have at least a bachelor’s degree and want to take the coursework to become licensed before getting a full time teaching job.