Forms - Graduate Students

These forms are for students in the School of Education administered programs (M.S.A., M.S.A. Flex, Ed.D. Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.D. Educational Leadership and M.Ed. for Experienced Teachers). 

Students in The Graduate School administered programs (M.A./Ph.D. Education, M.A.T., M.Ed. School Counseling, and M.Ed./Ph.D. School Psychology) will use the corresponding forms from The Graduate School.


General Forms
Request for Extension of Time (PDF) To request an extension of time for 1) completion of degree OR 2) removal of IN/AB grade.
Application for Readmission (PDF) To re-enter a graduate program after being away (not enrolled) a regular semester (spring or fall) while still within 5 year (master's) or 8 years (doctoral) to complete degree. Must be received in Student Affairs by deadlines at bottom of form.
Request for Reinstatement (PDF) To request reinstatement to the School of Education after having been declared academically ineligible to proceed.
Transfer Credit Recommendation (PDF) To request transfer of academic credit earned at a previous institution, or at this institution before admission to a degree program at the School of Education.
Request for Leave of Absence (PDF) To request a formal leave of absence.
Pre-Comps Form (PDF) Ph.D. in Education Written Comprehensive Examination Form
For Ed.D. Students Only
Report of Doctoral Committee Composition (PDF) Part I is used to report committee member names and relevant faculty status.
Part II is used to report approval and title of dissertation project.
Doctoral Exam Report (PDF) To report results of written, oral, and final examinations (defense).
For M.S.A. Students Only
Comprehensive Exam Report (PDF) To report results of comprehensive exam.
Program of Studies