How to Apply & Deadlines

Application Instructions for Undergraduate Transfer Students

Students interested in the UNC BEST or Music Education programs must first be admitted to UNC Chapel Hill and establish a qualifying GPA at UNC Chapel Hill before applying to one of these programs.

Students interested in Human Development and Family Studies will indicate that on the Common Application.