How to Apply & Deadlines
For ALL Graduate Programs
- School of Education application deadlines are strict.
- All application materials, including letters of recommendation and official test scores, must be received by the application deadline. Applications that are incomplete after the deadline will NOT be reviewed for admission.
- All application materials are submitted electronically.
- Applicants are responsible for monitoring their application status and ensuring that their application, including letters of recommendation and matched official test scores, is complete by the application deadline.
- Test scores must be matched to your application by the deadline.
- Test scores can only be matched after an application has been submitted. It can take up to two weeks for scores to be matched to a submitted application.
Application deadlines for individual programs are listed below.
For PhD, EdD, MAT, MA in Education and the MEd in School Counseling, please be sure to thoroughly read through the Graduate School’s Information for Applicants and the program specific application information details (Program & Degrees admissions deadlines). Your program specific application information details page also acts as your program specific application instructions. It is suggested that you print this information and have it available when you are progressing through the online application.
NOTE: Most of the financial support available to graduate students is based within individual programs. In addition, a limited amount of financial support is available from The Graduate School and is based upon nominations from individual programs. In order to allow sufficient time for your program to nominate you for Graduate School fellowships, your application (including all uploads and attached test scores) needs to be complete by December 13, 2016.
|Curriculum and Instruction||Ed.D.||Fall 2017||Feb. 14, 2017|
|Education||Ph.D.||Fall 2017||Feb. 14, 2017|
|Educational Leadership||Ed.S./Ed.D.||Fall 2017||March 14, 2017|
|School Psychology||Ph.D.||Fall 2017||Apr. 11, 2017|
|Master of Arts in Teaching||M.A.T.||Summer 2017||Feb. 14, 2017|
|Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship||M.A.||Fall 2017||Feb. 14, 2017|
|School Counseling||M.Ed.||Summer I 2017||Jan. 10, 2017|
|Education for Experienced Teachers (MEDX)||M.Ed.||Summer I 2017||March 14, 2017|
|School Administration, On-Campus, Full-Time||M.S.A.||Fall 2017||March 14, 2017|
|School Administration, On-Campus, Part-Time||M.S.A.||Spring 2017||Dec. 13, 2016|
|Fall 2017||March 14, 2017|
|School Administration, Off-Campus Flex||M.S.A.||Spring 2017||Dec. 13, 2016|
In addition to the general application instructions each program also has its own set of Supplemental Instructions. Please refer to those instructions for a full explanation of your program specific admissions requirements. MEDX applicants please note that there are different supplemental instructions for different content areas. Failure to follow the supplemental instructions for your program may result in your application being incomplete and invalid for review.