The ITS Response Center is the first point of contact for IT support at UNC Chapel Hill. There are multiple ways to get technical assistance from the ITRC: web request, phone, chat, and walk-in support.
For Faculty and Staff
If you have a problem with your computer or have a question related to technology within the SOE, please follow the link below to submit a Remedy ticket to the School's internal support team.
How to Submit at Help Ticket
- Click on Submit a Help Request (link located above)
- Type in your ONYEN and password
- Choose School of Education as the primary issue.
- Choose a secondary issue that best fits the nature of your problem.
- In problem description field, answer the questions provided.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Watch this Remedy Help Ticket Tutorial!
For requests where immediate help is required, for example your class is starting in twenty minutes and your laptop is not functioning properly, contact Technology Services in Peabody Hall.
After Hours Assistance
For after hours technical assistance, please call (919) 962-HELP(4357), the main campus ITS Response Center. The ITRC is staffed after hours and offers help to all students, faculty and staff.