Carolina’s School of Education enjoys your involvement and your participation in our events. We have many ongoing opportunities for you to remain engaged with your school. We hope that you will take advantage of them to stay connected with the School of Education, with your fellow alumni and with the broader Carolina community.
Here are some opportunities available to you:
- Become a fan of the School of Education on Facebook.
- Volunteer to serve on a task group or committee.
- Volunteer to return to campus to speak with current students, faculty and area educators.
- Nominate an outstanding educator for an alumni award.
- Attend events and/or host an event in your area.
- Make a gift to the Annual Fund.
- Establish a scholarship or special fund at the School of Education.
- Send us your news.
- Participate in our online alumni directory and keep your contact information up to date.
- Join UNC’s General Alumni Association.
Please feel free to contact me at any time with your comments and suggestions.
Laurie Norman, Director of Alumni Relations