Master's Degree Programs
- Education, M.A.
With the new PhD in Education starting in Fall 2013, we began the process of making decisions about our MA in Education. For Fall 2014, we will begin an MA with a focus on International Education. Other foci will be coming as early as Fall 2015. Please check this website for new details later this Spring and Summer.
Information for current M.A. students: For students enrolled in the MA program prior to Fall 2013 information may be found on this archive page.
- Master of Arts in Education, International Education
- Master of Arts in Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Arts in Teaching, M.A.T.
- Grades 6-9, 9-12: Mathematics and Science
- Grades K-12: French, German, Japanese and Spanish
- Grades 9-12: English and Social Studies
- Master of Education for Experienced Teachers, M.Ed.
- Early Childhood Intervention and Family Support
- English as a Second Language
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- School Administration, M.S.A.
- School Counseling, M.Ed.