Master's Degree Programs
- Education, M.A.
With the new PhD in Education beginning Fall 2013, we are now in the process of making decisions about our MA in Education. To allow for information gathering and potential development of any new MA, we are suspending admission for the MA in Education for Fall 2013. For applicants interested in seeking admission into an MA in Education program for Fall 2014, please check this website for new details later this Spring.
Information for current M.A. students: For students enrolled in the MA program prior to Fall 2013 information may be found on this archive page.
- Master of Arts in Teaching, M.A.T.
- Grades K-12: French, German, Japanese and Spanish
- Grades 9-12: English, Latin, and Social Studies
- Master of Education for Experienced Teachers, M.Ed.
- Early Childhood Intervention and Family Support
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- International Education, M.Ed.
- School Administration, M.S.A.
- School Counseling, M.Ed.