featured banner


To declare the Education Minor, you must see an advisor by appointment. During the declaration appointment, your advisor will review with you the requirements for the proposed minor. If it is feasible for you to complete the Education Minor within the eight-semester limit, you and your advisor will complete a declaration form to get you declared.